Finding, hiring and retaining talent is no mean task. The HR manager faces multiple issues like:
- Multi-generational workforce
- Cultural diversity
- Technology and business cycle changes
- Emotional issues
- Legalities and due diligence
- Regulatory adherences
Hiring Partner can work with you at all levels to create transformed workplaces through a multitude of unique solutions.
Hiring Partner works on well-defined and progressive hiring practices and sophisticated personnel policies that promote employee morale and retention, creating value.
The Hiring Partner Methodology
Hiring Partner leverages its networking strength, business relationships and sourcing strategies to ensure instant connect with exceptional talent. Since multiple sourcing strategies are used, especially to unearth passive candidates, up to 90% first time fill rate is ensured.
Liaising begins with client teams and third parties and the broader network of industrial resources, web, referrals and cold calling.
Hiring Partner also adopts several benchmarking surveys to constantly evaluate clients/candidates against industry standards.
Consulting and coaching services –right from interview training, to job reviews and assessment are provided for.
- Matching candidate with their roles.
- Specifies proficiency tests.
- Behavioural assessments.
- Reasoning assessments.
- Assessing occupational interests and behavioral traits.
- Evaluating the essence of the total person- performance.
- Reference interviews and/or Employment verification.
- Education verification.
- Cross referencing analysis and summary.
Job Descriptions outlining the skills and requirements clearly.
Advertising for Candidates
Hiring Partner can help you with all the communication you need to create awareness and interest in your organization, provide a clear understanding of the organization structure and culture, and the role linkages to help you access target-specific segments of professionals through specified media.
A crucial part of the recruitment methodology it resolves issues like structuring the assessment of the prospective candidate. Hiring Partner helps by:
- Keeping in touch with the candidate and reducing the process time to prevent the candidate from taking up some other opportunity.
- Introducing the candidate to your organization by briefing he /she on the complete process of appointment clearly with details of all the documents that he needs to submit.
- Maintaining records on the candidate for any future reference.
- Drafting employee handbooks/procedures in employee-friendly language to improve communication, reduce legal exposure, and respond proactively to commonly asked employee questions.
Being lean and manageable, the Hiring Partner team maintains hands-on involvement at all levels even as it helps in responding to the ever-changing market place and deliver operational excellence.